Lowongan kerja HSE Officer di SMOE Indonesia
09 Jul 2021
We serve worldwide oil and gas clients by providing services in engineering, procurement, construction, transportation, installation and commissioning.
At SMOE, offshore platforms, modules, jackets and FPSOs are our business. We are seeking qualified,high integrity and energetic person to fulfill the following positions:
1. PTW Coordinator
- Familiar with PTW activities accordance with HSE guidelines, PTW and all other relevant company procedures.
- Familiar to maintains daily permit log, listing permit types issues, location and scope of work.
- Ensures a PTW tracking system is in place. Keeps track of valid work permits and are closed,cancelled or renewed as the case maybe. Tracks work permits through the entire life cycles from initiation to completion /close-out.
2. HSE Officer
- A high level of competence is required in the use MS Office suite and electronic communications.
- Previous experience working with a diversified work force, with good people skills, Supporting the Project team by providing guidance relating to HSE issues.
- Familiar to coordination for resolution of concerns and reporting to project management.
- Possess good ability in data analysis and good in reporting.
- Holding AK3 certificate
- S1 Degree or Minimum diploma (D3) in any discipline (1&2)
- Experience: 3 years as PTW Coordinator in Construction site (1)
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in relevant position (2)
- Bilingual in English and Indonesian & Proficiency MS Office Application.
- Must be able to work independently or Team Work
- Good Communication, having Good Leadership and analytical, Excellent Problem Solving
- &interpersonal skill
- Prioritise Batam Domicile
Interested candidate is required to write in to the below address within 1 weeks of this
advertisement and include full resume (soft or hard copies) with recent photograph contact
number and send mail to address :
HR Department PT SMOE Indonesia
Kawasan Industri Terpadu Kabil
JL. Hang Kesturi VI Lot 5~1, BatuBesar, Nongsa, Batam Island 29466 — Indonesia or send Email to address: firstname.lastname@example.org