Recruitment PT Kideco Jaya Agung
24 Feb 2022
Environment Officer (Road Maintenance Dept.)
Location: Positioned in Paser Mine site, East Kalimantan
Established in 1982 as a company specializing in resource development, KIDECO operates the Pasir Mine which is the third largest single mine in Indonesia.
The ultimate value KIDECO seeks is the realization of a community where stockholders and the environment can be satisfied economically and emotionally. As KIDECO believes these are most likely ways creating lasting benefits.
To achieve this goal, KIDECO aims to follow four principles as below. First, we will build a ‘no-accident, no-disaster’ mining company. Second, we will realize a ‘environmentally friendly mine’. Third, we will actively engage ourselves in more CSR activities. Finally, we will build a community culture in which stockholders, employees, and subcontractors can communicate harmoniously.
PT Kideco Jaya Agung Membuka kesempatan Untuk Bergabung Bersama Menjadi Environment Officer (Road Maintenance Dept.)
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s degree (S1) majoring Occupational Health & Industrial Hygiene (OHIH/Safety/Public Health)
- Experience min. 1 years in occupational health/Safety (fresh graduate are welcome)
- Knowledge of Safety Management System (SMKP, ISO 45001, SMK3)
- Having AK3U/HIMU certification/training is preferred.
- Able to analyze, reporting, inspection, presenting & communicate OHIH/OSH
- Having a good knowledge about coal mining industry.
- Having a good English skill (both speaking and writing).
- Computer literacy (MS office).