Recruitment PT Sariguna Primatirta Tbk
14 Feb 2022
Health Safety Environment Supervisor (HSE SPV)
Location: Plant Pandaan, East Java
Tanobel is the corporate identity of PT Sariguna Primatirta which is the first producer of Bottled Drinking Water (AMDK) in Indonesia that received a food safety management certificate ISO 22000: 2005.Tanobel comes from the words Tan and Nobel. Tan is taken from the family name of the founder, the Tanoko family who has actively contributed in producing the best quality products. While Nobel or Noble means recognition of high quality products by providing satisfactory services to customers. Tan and Nobel symbolize the vision to get superior products and services that deserve Nobel awards.Founded in 2003, Tanobel is now growing and becoming one of the companies that is able to present the best quality products. Because every product is made through an international standard production process using the HACCP food safety system, so that it produces products that are safe for consumption and quality. Currently, Tanobel houses several products. Such as Cleo and Super O2.Not only is we always committed to giving the highest quality products to you, we also believe that from employees who live well and prosperously will be reflected in the process of creating high-quality products. “Delivering Wonderful Life” into our commitment to build the quality of individuals who are physically and spiritually as needed, well-off, have a strong determination to progress, and become a figure that can be emulated by the people.
PT Sariguna Primatirta Tbk Membuka kesempatan Untuk Bergabung Bersama Menjadi Health Safety Environment Supervisor (HSE SPV)
- Monitor and develop sytem ISO 14001, 45001, 22000
- Develop and monitor SMK3 manual, safety policy and K3 in all plant
- Monitoring and control air and water, supporting company needs about Covid-19 preventive policy, doing report to the related government agencies in the factory domicile area.
- Microsoft Office (Excel) preferred intermediate to expert
- Knowledgeable in HSSE Regulation / Roles, HSSE Documents & Reports, Accident Investigation, Safety policy
- Understand B3 waste control procedures
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent
- At least 2 Years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.