Recruitment PT OMS Oilfield Services
28 Mar 2022
OMS is a manufacturing company that also provides services including repairs, welding, machining and premium threading to the world's leading oil and gas companies in the upstream sector. We design, manufacture and sell casing connectors for onshore and offshore applications. Established in 1976, OMS is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Sumitomo Corporation.
Our sales and service operations are located in the major oil centers in Asia Pacific and Middle East, comprising 10 full-fledged facilities and a wide network of more than 10 licensed thread technology partners. OMS network of satellite facilities can provide fast and flexible response to support drilling and service companies to meet unforeseen requirements.
From this global footprint, OMS provides an integrated and elaborated manufacturing, welding, fabrication and repair services to support Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) and related products.
We are looking for an experienced and high caliber professional for an immediate opening at our facility in Duri- Riau.
• Ensuring the plant operate in compliance to corporate and local statutory HSE requirements.
• Promote a positive HSE culture in the workplace and work in partnership with employers, employees and clients to minimize operational losses, occupational health problems, environmental damages, accidents and injuries.
• Implement, and maintain and establish HSE policies and procedures ensuring that they meet all relevant statutory, client and corporate requirements.
• Maintain and submit all HSE permits and licenses required by local authorities.
• Conduct and review risk assessment, aspects and impacts analysis, corrective and preventive measures, safe work procedures and environmental matters.
• Conduct safety induction to new employees, visitors and subcontractors.
• Monitor and report HSE performances on a timely manner and make recommendation for continuous improvement.
• Perform near misses/incident investigations and follow up with all appropriate managers to close HSE related action items.
• Implement and rehearse emergency response plans and procedures on a regular basis.
• Identify training requirements and develop training programs.
• Organize HSE promotional activities, awareness programs and regular HSE meetings.
• Conduct and support internal and external HSE audits according to regulatory, customers and corporate requirements.
• Perform other related duties as assigned on indicated by responsibilities
• Comply with all applicable quality, health, safety, security and environmental regulations
• Base in Duri, Riau
• Minimum Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent or Diploma in other major
• Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in oil & gas industry (preferred)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office especially in MS Word, and Excel
• Self-motivated, proactive and able to work in a team
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
• Confident, Flexible and Disciplined
• “Hands-on” person with strong sense of commitment
• English (both written and spoken)
• Willing to travel to other locations
Please submit your resume including current and expected salary in MS Word format by clicking on the `Apply now - click here!’ button below. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The successful candidate can expect an attractive remuneration package with competitive salary, bonus scheme, medical coverage and other benefits.